Coloradoan wins $7 million in popcorn lung lawsuit

Average Ridiculous Rating
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (297 votes, average: 4.73 out of 5)

A jury has awarded $7.2 million to a Denver man who claimed that he developed respiratory problems from inhaling the artificial butter smell of his microwave popcorn.


Leave a Reply to George Tafoya Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published.

  • I don’t consider this ridiculous at all because that stuff about chokes me to be around it. The stupid part is that he kept staying and inhaling it.
    The amount is awfully high also.

  • I was in viet nam back in the 60’s we drank water from the Mr Cong river which was contaminated with Agent Orange I have pre diabetas now. I want that guys lawyer if he can get 7 million for that bull shit claim he could me get a pay day also?

Vlog Playlists

Meks Ads

Meks Ads Small

Meks Flickr

  • "Il n'est de vendanges que d'automne." Colette
  • "Is it the end of your rave or the rave at the start of your day?" Amy Lamé (BBC Radio 6)
  • Where is Racine?
  • Calle Ocho - anonymous - (circa 1940 - for more vintage pics see unmatched book: "Floridas", Anastasia Samoylova, Walker Evans, Seidl, 2022)
  • No dears
  • Office
  • Soma
  • Colors set
  • Coconut Grove

Meks Social

Collaboratively harness market-driven processes whereas resource-leveling internal or "organic" sources. Competently formulate.

Meks ThemeForest

Get in touch

Let us know what you think?
Visit our other pages for great content!